Tuesday, June 4, 2024

first post

 


I've had blogger for +10 years and some blogs before, but they were much smaller and quickly abandoned projects. So this is what I could consider my first "serious" blog.

2024 doesn't sound like the best year to open a doll-related blog. I don't think much people uses blogger nowadays, but back in the day doll blogs were fairly popular and I was a big consumer of those. Now that I can consider myself an adult collector I can finally make true my wish of owning one of those sites where I can post whatever I want, being it either my dolls or news, photo stories or anything.

I am a doll collector from Spain. Even though my language is spanish, I decided to write in english as I am curious to see if I can actually reach to some audience. Either way I'm excited about this project because a blog sounds like an amazing way to have an archive of my dolls, my writings and all of my thoughts. I focus on Monster High but I am slowly growing in interest towards other brands such as Ever After High, Barbie and many more I am very eager to share in here. If anyone ever reads and enjoys my posts don't be shy and drop a comment! Though blogger isn't even half of what it was, I hope someone atleast gets interested in my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger! It´s not the same like some years ago, but there are people here. I´m looking forward to see more about your wonderful dolls. Sorry about my terrible english!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something we gotta live with, but as long as we have fun writing that's what matters!

      Delete